Esoma is hiring
For our Brussels office :
1) Coordinator / Lead: able to organize and motivate a team, work remotely, experience of community building via internet, wikis, good writing skills, able to manage complex and short-term problems.
2) Policy analyst: able to research and understand complex issues including legislative proposals; good communication skills, experience in IT sector legislative issues, especially patents, copyright, trademarks.
3) Public affairs consultant: able to debate complex subjects, in informal and formal settings; excellent English plus one or two other languages; good personal presentation, charisma; experience in European institutions a plus.
4) Standards analyst: experience with development and/or deployment of open standards, good communicator able to motivate a community with news and analysis about standards processes.
5) Legal writer: excellent writing skills in two or more languages; ability to draft legislative-quality texts on technical issues; knowledge of modern wiki techniques.
Please send a CV in ODF or PDF format to gro.amose|ksed#gro.amose|ksed showing :
- personal & contact information
- project portfolio and other relevant experience
- short essay on "freedom of information infrastructure" (2 page max.)